Casablanca, on November 12, 2015, was held Entrepreneur Café’s 18th meeting at Higher School of Technology (EST-Casablanca), meetings are organized by Entrepreneur Cafe and are held every 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month.
Entrepreneurs, students, professionals and start-upers, all attended the meeting, exchanged and shared their ideas and projects Entrepreneur Cafe is an international concept that brings together entrepreneurs, entrepreneurship enthusiasts, providers of ideas or simply people who wanted to
expand their professional network. Entrepreneur Cafe is now present in 95 cities worldwide and the meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month, at 18h30.
Entrepreneur Cafe presents #PitchCafe is powered by NASSCOM 10K Startups
During the 18th meeting Five projects were pitched!
1) The first project was presented by Mr Farid Benlafdil, of Golden apple; offering agricultural development programs, including apple and cherry trees planting.
First plantations 2010. Investments to date More than 2 million MAD . Area 10 Ha. Sales started on 2015
2) The second project was presented by Mr Anabir Taha, 27 years old, Founder and CEO at relais.ma.
“Le Relais” is an independent and free information generalist web site, offering a diverse and instructive content.
3) The third project, by Mr Mohamed REFFADI, founder of You&Me Consulting. Born on June 16, 1978, with many years of experience in several areas such as construction, retail, commercial and logistics consulting,
He is also an entrepreneurship professor in school and university as well as being a member in several foundations and participates in the development of several national and international associations.
-2012: Creates his own training firm You&Me Consulting, which specializes in training, mentoring, coaching, support and guidance for students and professionals. With a teaching system and experienced instructors, the firm aims to combine self help mentoring, professionalism with great benefit to clients.
4) The fourth project was presented by Mr. Choaïb MOUANNISSI, Co-founder of MobiMarket a Mobile App developer that came up with LIK and Zeva. LIK is a smartphone application that allows users to obtain credit for watching advertisements on their mobiles. On the other hand, LIK is a broadcast solution advertisements on smartphones to a variety of brands that chose to communicate on their products. LIK allows brands to broadcast highly captivating commercials while having many possibilities for targeting, contextualization and location. Zeva is a Communications Agency specialized in Web and mobile apps development, SMS and Email marketing, CRM, social media,
5) The last project was presented by Mr. Adam ROHESSALAM, Moroccan inventor holding US citizenship, he is the CEO of Global Industries Solutions. GIS as general consultants, they have more than 50 years of experience and knowledge in the area of manufacturing, service, training and consulting. Their missions consists of helping small business with:
- Managing teams in difficulty
- Planning for strategic budgeting
- Reducing spending and creating wealth.
Their main goals are:
- Help the board with communication and coordination
- Assist senior management in structuring
- Collaborate for creative solutions